Saturday, March 31, 2012

this is the way to wake up in the morning

so i am lying in bed checking out facebook to see what everybody's been up to
and then i come across this link......

a couple of people were posting about it. so obviously im intrigued....
.....worst album covers of all time.....
i knew it could potentially be good, but this good???
so some might think this is really stoopid....i think it frikkin hilarious. like holding my belly, rolling around in my bed kind of funny. no serious. its the small things in life that get me going.

here's a couple of my favourites:

Quim


All my friends are dead


My Pussy Belongs To Daddy








My lips are for blowing







these are so great, check out the link to see all of them.

1 comment:

  1. bwahahahaha you just made my evening, so needed that laugh!

    ReplyDelete