i was so happy to see the beeeehind of bloody 2011.
it was a really tough year for me in so many ways.......
i went through a lot of tough personal relationship stuff; lost some friends, that weren't really friends to begin with. i learned that "all fluff" and superficial (like my newly acquired therapist puts it) friends, that can't deal with sometimes the serious/hard things in life, are really not worth shedding tears over.
i've made peace with being "hectic" as others might put it......i prefer to call myself straight forward, honest, no bullshit. passionate.
i also experienced what it means when a friend really sticks around and works shit out with you.
i'm slowly learning what's good and bad for me and trying to listen to that little voice inside that in some weird way always knows best.
we have moved and then moved again and then inbetween were homeless for a while. finally we have a lovely house to live in and i will post some photos soon.
we've slowly but surely reinvented skermunkil, which was frikkin hard but also and still is amazingly rewarding.
i think we're setting it up and changing it to become something that, in the future, will naturally change and grow with us.
the world is becoming smaller and smaller and trends/styles will come and go faster than before.
this is exciting.
i have some new years resolutions, i kid you not.
1. get photoshop, learn it, so i can play around with my photos on my blog.
2. start an online shop, make lots of money
3. make more porcelain stuff
4. change my shop around make it awesome and actually get people to go there and buy stuff, not just faithful joburg customers on their holiday(thanks guys), but actual capetonians.
5. have more dress up parties
6. get fit
7. play more scrabble, drink more wine
8. collaborate with cool people, this is the way to go.
9. love my family more and be greatful
awesome, this year is going to be amazing.