Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hey it was my birthday and it was rad....

 it was my birthday on sunday and i spent it with friends in the mountains and at my house eating brunch. i loved every second of it. because it was my birthday i stuffed my face with cake for breakfast while lying in bed drinking coffee and i got like the best presents in the world. i can't even begin to tell you about all my presents cause you would be like sooper jealous and cry yourself to sleep. so i will keep it my secrets.....and laugh evil malicious little laughs up my sleeve. yes......life is gooooooood.






3 comments:

  1. Look at Raffa in that hiking pic>>>Snort hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby T is so friggen cute.
    I like how I'm just eating while you take pics.
    Raffa is so funny and Jeremy is taking a pic of you taking a pic!

    ReplyDelete