Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

 now for something a little bit more scary. i think this must be one of the most bizarre and funniest music videos i've ever seen. legendary song...but the music video is crazy-scary with the strangest characters. from football players and ninjas to demon eyed boys with the hots for bonnie tyler.
do yourself a favour and check it out....
anyways, i still love it.
i feel all sentimental when i listen to it, although i can't really recall when and where i used to listen to it. maybe it was just one of those songs that made up the soundtrack of my life growing up in the 80's?


i also think Clinton should do a cover of it for Matjies......

3 comments:

  1. Turnaround, every now and then I know
    you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am
    Turnaround, every now and then I know
    there's no one in the universe as magical and wonderous as you
    Turnaround, every now and then I know
    there's nothing any better and there's nothing I just wouldn't do

    ReplyDelete
  2. i take that as a definite yes!!!!
    awesome!!!!!
    xxxxx
    i still have happy dreams about big spender....

    ReplyDelete
  3. you HAVE to watch the literal version on YouTube - sidesplitting stuff!

    ReplyDelete