Friday, November 20, 2009

i cant blog again until we have adsl....so goodbye for now

this is my enamelling work area

but until we meet again......some jewellery in the pipeline....come around and see some of our new stuff in the design tent at the Neighbourgoods Market tomorrow.
rory and i will be selling our goods, so come and say hallo.

some enamel jugs and teapots, still busy putting on transfers....they will be at the market tomorrow

some pierced silver earrings on the way....almost finished, might be at the market tomorrow.


6 comments:

  1. Byebye 'rietjie, come back soon. I enjoy lookin at your words and reading your pictures. And I'm very intrigued by your new things with indian stones in them... mmm mmm mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you man you are rad!!! did you see the bunny you gave me up on my pin board? i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. got this over the weekend. it's my most favourite one. it's number 4 in my collection :) www.superduper.co.za/lucky

    my plan is to have at least 10!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyy!!!! super duper lucky pony, you made my day!! yayyyyy!!!!! i think i will blog tonight about some more new stuff and also some markets and things im taking part in. if you are in durban again in the next month and a half you should pop in at the KZNSA gallery...they have got a really cool christmas/summer gift fair on that im taking part in. there are going to be some really cool people selling their handmade stuff. i wish i was there, i would def. go if i could... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaa man i wish i was going to be there too. sounds like my kind of place. i think i could of caused some serious damage on my credit card :)

    can't wait to see more pictures of some of your new stuff
    x

    ReplyDelete